Supplier Failure Cover
Protect your travel business with Supplier Failure Cover?
With the continued confusion surrounding protection on travel arrangements and the high number of suppliers failing, many travel companies are left exposed and in turn leave their customers without any financial protection.
Following the success of Supplier Failure Cover, Rock Insurance has recently introduced a new commercial product to offer added protection to you, the travel agent and tour operator selling dynamically packaged holidays and in turn protect your customers.
The benefits of Rock's Commercial Supplier Failure Cover include:
- Financial protection for travel companies - whilst the customer is covered in a number of ways i.e. ABTA/ ATOL/ Credit Card, travel companies are still exposed to Credit Card charge backs, ATOL non-payment & ATOL repatriation. Commercial SFC covers these.
- The cover can be adapted to offer complete cover of all suppliers, cover for air travel only or cover for all non air travel suppliers.
- The policy has no excess.
- As the cover is for the end supplier's business it only attracts a 6% IPT insurance premium tax as opposed to 20% for selling insurance products.
- There is no requirement to be FSA regulated to use this product.
- You can use the SFC brand or you can create your own brand.
- You may also be covered for a loss of earnings (commission) for failures, if you meet all criteria and claim procedures are followed.
- Underwritten by a well established insurer, trading since 1975 in the UK.
Want to know more? Click here to see some of the more frequently asked questions regarding our Commercial Supplier Failure Cover.
If you think you are ready to make the first step to protecting your business, simply fill
out an application form today and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
0844 482 0660